‘The buyer’ is the person or company buying products from Spa Hot Tubs Ltd.
‘Goods’ refers to all products purchased by the buyer from Spa Hot Tubs Ltd.
‘Services’ refers to any services purchased by the buyer from Spa Hot Tubs Ltd.
- This agreement applies to the advertisement, sale and service of all products offered by Spa Hot Tubs Ltd.
- The buyer accepts our terms and conditions when our products get purchased and agrees to follow the basic operating procedures outlined in the user manual.
- All quotations, price lists, delivery descriptions and publicity material are indicative only until confirmed in writing at the moment of purchase.
- We accept cash, PayPal, Stripe (which also process credit cards) Bank transfers.
- Please note all hot tubs are custom made and as such there is no cancellation policy for the orders. Once an order has been placed, there is no refund policy as each item is custom made by hand and cannot be re-consigned. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Spahottubs.co.uk supply and deliver to all of mainland Britain, including Scotland however the delivery price may vary depending on your location.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we do not deliver to your area.
- Hot tubs delivery is generally by large van and a flatbed trailer and the buyer must make sure that he has access to this type of delivery. Drivers will be helpful and try to comply with reasonable delivery requirements but it should be assumed that delivery is Kerb Side only with the customer’s manpower to offload the tub. Moving goods from Kerb Side is at your risk and responsibility. Where our driver is requested to or there is an implication that delivery should be made onto your property or any private property this may be done at the driver’s discretion but is entirely at your risk and responsibility. Any damage incurred owing to the weight of delivery vehicle/driver negligence or any other damage (including the actual product) is entirely at your risk and you agree to be responsible for any costs in making good. Damage to lawns, flower beds, driveways adjacent to a narrow or difficult access route will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Difficult access, You must advise us if there are access difficulties, we will endeavor to assist the buyer to deliver a hot tub even in the most difficult access situations but please note these type of operations may cost extra and it’s assumed as curb side delivery unless agreed otherwise.
- Any additional cost incurred by Spahottubs.co.uk to re-deliver any product because of access issues will be reimbursed to Spa Tubs by the buyer.
- The delivery period stated is approximate and usually 3 to 4 weeks from the order. All delivery periods stated are “advisory” and estimated. We shall have no liability whatever for delayed delivery.
- The goods remain at risk to Spahottubs.co.uk until delivery. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. Spahottubs.co.uk retains the right to recover goods belonging to them and to enter the buyer’s premises to do so if required.
- The goods must be inspected and any missing items or damage reported within 2 working days.
- Warranty: We do not offer or imply any warranty on any wooden products/parts/components due to the nature of the product unless specifically stated in the product description.
- DO NOT USE COAL OR ANY OTHER WOOD ALTERNATIVES AS A FUEL, AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE HEATER DUE TO HIGHER BURNING TEMPERATURES.
- Spa Hot Tubs Ltd guarantees that the goods supplied will be free from defects on arrival. If you notice any damage, please report to us within 2 days. Spahottubs.co.uk will replace the faulty parts within 30 working days (Parts warranty only).
The following situations are specifically excluded from this guarantee:
- Damage caused by incorrect handling, storage, installation, use, modification or repair not authorized by Spahottubs.co.uk
- Wear and tear
- 3rd party products guaranteed by subcontractors
- Self-assembly kits
- In the Event of any part being replaced under a warranty, it is your responsibility to fit that part.
- Timber Products: You accept that wood is a natural material. It differs from man-made materials each piece of timber will have grains and knots which will vary. Being a natural product wood will react to changes in atmospheric conditions. Some splitting of the timber may occur as it expands and contracts with changes of humidity and temperature. These are perfectly natural and do not affect the integrity of the timber or of the structure, it is used in and therefore splitting, cracks & knots, etc are not covered by any warranty.
- We can not be responsible for any lack of air ventilation/weather conditions which can cause a mould to grow, etc. We also can not be responsible for the lack of draw/fire in the burning chamber due to the location of the tub.
- The goods provided by Spahottubs.co.uk are a natural product and as a result slight variations in color, size and weight may occur from time to time. Spa Hot Tubs Ltd will endeavor to keep these variations within limits but cannot guarantee continuity between batches of
Where included in the delivery Spa Hot Tubs Ltd will not be liable for provision:
- Outside normal working hours, weekends or public holidays
- For changes requested by the buyer
- For maintenance
- Spa Hot Tubs Ltd reserves the right to nominate subcontractors to act on our behalf.
No liability will be accepted for:
- Not with standing the fore going, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that you may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Theft from your premises – unless caused by our negligence
- Poor water management which can cause infections.
- Spa Hot Tubs Ltd are not responsible for any failure to deliver caused by circumstances beyond their control including (but not limited to) strikes, terrorism, war, weather conditions, exchange fluctuations, governmental or regulatory changes and natural disasters.
- Please note there is no cancellation policy for the orders. Once a custom order has been placed (deposit received), there is no refund policy as each hot tub is custom made by hand and cannot be re-consigned. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- co.uk may terminate this agreement at any time providing notice is given in writing and all monies due are returned. Should the buyer wish to cancel this agreement Spahottubs.co.uk reserve the right to withhold all costs incurred to date in the fulfillment of this contract.
The buyer is responsible for:
- Selection of product and its suitability for purpose.
- Following instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Materials not included in the delivery.
- Unless agreed elsewhere assembly, delivery to the actual spot, installation of utilities, furniture, decoration.
- Application for all permissions necessary for compliance with any regulations or other applicable legislation.
- Co-operation with Spa Hot Tubs Ltd to enable them to carry out their obligations.
- Indemnification of Spahottubs.co.uk against claims arising from 3rd parties in respect of goods supplied.
- Keeping goods stored separately.
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted by English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- It should be noted: All third party work, unless invoiced by us, including assembly or any modifications are not part of this contract but shall form a separate contract between you and the service providing company. Spahottubs.co.uk shall not be responsible for any unauthorized modifications to the hot tub and related parts or any occurrence relating to the effect of any modifications whatsoever.